Saturday, April 4, 2009

A page for my Dad

Here's a page I made for my Dad's upcoming birthday. The journaling pretty much explains it all. For this page I used DCWV cardstock for the background, vellum for the journaling paper, I can't remember where the polka dot vellum came from, sorry. The wooden frame is from Chatterbox, the flower and leaves on the frame are Prima and there are 3 rhinestones in the center for the flower for some bling. I embossed the green photo mat with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The donuts are stamped with my new Studio G "sweets" stamp and then I colored each one and embossed it with embossing powder so they would glisten like icing. I cut each one out and adhered it to the journaling block. The ribbon is Pebbles Inc. and the brads are Paper Studio. Both the title "My Dad" and the journaling are computer generated.

Here's a closer look at the journaling.









The Cuttlebug folder, Pebbles Inc. Ribbon, Chatterbox wood frame and the Prima leaves and and flower are all available in my store.

No comments: