Thursday, April 2, 2009

Double Embossed Challenge



I made this card for the Cuttlebug spot challenge #24 Emboss it Twice.

I first embossed the card with the Birds and Swirls folder and then embossed just the bottom inch with the Just My Type dotted border. (it's kinda hard to see in the photo) I used my Ranger perfect medium pen to add gold shimmer to all the embossed birds. Them I attached Prima Daisies that I dusted with Pebbles Inc. shimmer chalk for a little highlight. I added "sunflower" dew drops to the center of all the flowers. I cut the little tag with my sizlits mini tag die, inked the edges with gold ink and stamped the "thanks" sentiment. I attached a sheer ribbon and mounted it to the card with foam mounting squares.

The Cuttlebug folders, Prima flowers, Dew Drops and Pebbles Inc. chalks are all available in my web store.

4 comments:

Bamabel said...

Cute card! I love the light and springy feel it has!

Thank you for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing along with The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

Unknown said...

Love the yellow! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card... great take on the challenge...thank you for playing along this week..HUGS...SK :)