Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Imaginisce is HERE!

The Fed Ex guy showed up at my door today with boxes full of Imaginisce stamps and other goodies! I'm so excited, I can't wait to play. I've got them all listed in my store.

I love all the cute little snag 'em stamps that are only $1. There are fun summer ones with popsicles and ice cream cones and some "wild" animal stamps lions and tigers and panda bears, oh my! Plus many others, check them out.


My favorite thing that came is the Build-A-Card pad kit. It's a pad of 7"x10" patterned card stock that's already scored and comes with mats, stickers and envelopes. The photo doesn't do this kit justice.


1 comment:

Enfys said...

Mmmmm, sounds like a fab lot of goodies, can't wait to see what you make. Don't you love those fedx trucks!
hugs
Enfys