Thursday, April 2, 2009

The New Studio G stamps


I love the new Studio G "sweet" stamps. I just got my set yesterday and couldn't wait to start playing.
The background of the card is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I stamped two of the lollipops and then colored them with my Pebbles Inc. chalks. I sprayed them with workable fixative(so they won't smudge or run) and then coated them with some clear sparkly embossing powder. I cut the lollipops out and adhered them to the card with some foam mounting squares to give them some lift. I tied the little ribbon bows and glued them onto the "sticks of the lollipops. I stamped "You're Sweet" on a piece of card stock and cut out a sort of oval then inked the edges with my pink Studio G ink. I added two little brads and then attached it to the card with more adhesive foam squares. Last, I added a glittered scallop to the bottom with Stickles "punch" glitter. I've just been dying to use it on something so I figured, why not?
The Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder and the Pebbles Inc. chalk are available in my web store.

3 comments:

Dad said...

nice pic's and art work - but remember there is only one m in coming

- - Sheryl - - said...

This is so cute! I must find teh studio G stamp.

Carole Beath said...

How cute this card is...I love those lollypops and of course I am the BIGGEST fan of the Cuttlebug and my fav.....?....why the Swiss Dots of course. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am always pleased when new friends come by.
Carole