Friday, September 24, 2010

Retirement Card

This is a first for me, a retirement card. I wasn't sure what to put for the sentiment other than 'Congratulations on your Retirement' not at all original but served the purpose.
I apologize for the glare but the glimmer mist just catches the light of the flash no matter what angle I try to shoot it at.
I used DCWV Mariposa patterned card stock for the back ground. I stamped some plain ivory card stock with a script background stamp using sable brown Staz-on then sprayed it with Piece of Heart glimmer mist. I cut two ovals, the green one at 4" and the glimmer misted one at 3 3/4" The sentiment was printed on my computer then I went over it with embossing powder and heat embossed it. The three little roses are Prima mini roses in sunrise yellow.

No comments: