Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Card for the Baby Album

Here's the card I made to go along with the Baby's First Year Album (scroll down to my last post for that one)

The little baby feet are embossed using the Pebbles baby stencil set (there's a how to video for that on my YouTube channel) Then I lightly went over the embossed image with some Pebbles Chalks. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for the second layer.
The patterned paper is DCWV and the cute blue trim is from JoAnn's (I think it was only a dollar)
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Love all the layers - they coordinate nicely.

flowerdisco said...

That album and this card is a precious gift. It is so beautiful and so carefully done.
Note: I will let you know about the seeds....so far nothing. You know what's so funny...even kids can grow sunflowers....not me I am trying again this year.lol!!!

Suzanne said...

CUTE! Love those feet! :-D