Monday, March 1, 2010

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I was given this blog award by Cindy at http://cpmemories.blogspot.com/ I feel it is truly an honor when fellow bloggers think of you enough to present you with an award. I am supposed to pass this on to 15 people and then share 7 facts about myself with you all. Here are my 7 facts:
  1. I clean when I'm angry (I must be happy most of the time cuz my house is never clean, unless Kevin cleans it)


  2. I'm afraid of closed spaces- not so much claustrophobic, I just don't like the feeling I can't get out of somewhere.


  3. I don't like fish but I do like seafood.


  4. I am an only child (well, not so much a child anymore), no brothers or sisters.


  5. I have eaten alligator before, it taste like... pork (you thought I was gonna say chicken didn't you?)


  6. I am originally from Pennsylvania, I live in Ohio and wish I were in Florida (most days)


  7. I used to put on these lists that I wish I could get LASIK surgery, but last July my wish came true and I'm now FREE of glasses!

So, to pass this on to 15 bloggers is pretty difficult. I follow so many wonderful, inspiring blogs and I don't want to leave anyone out! So if you are reading this, go ahead and pick up this award too. You deserve it! Don't forget to check out Cindy's blog as well.

No comments: