Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Poor Arney

I just had to share this:

This is our cat, Arney. Yes, he is a boy. Our girls got some Build-a-Bear critters for Valentine's day from their Aunt Di and they came dressed in cute little Valentine's outfits. Marlee likes to undress all her toys so this one was laying on the floor and I thought *hmm, wonder if it will fit the cat?* He was not at all happy and I quickly removed it, but not before I snapped a couple of pictures :)

On to my real post for today...
I made this page for this week's Sketchy Thursday's sketch and for the YHM Share Your Memories February theme "catch up". Because this is from our vacation to Tennessee last June (yeah, I'm still working on those pages). The story behind this page is while we were on vacation Lilee didn't want to eat anything. We'd order her meal, she'd take a bite or two and then she'd say "I'm done". So by the second or third day, I started taking pictures of the foods Lilee wouldn't eat (what can I say, I'm always planning my scrapbook pages). Sorry the picture quality is poor, I'm fighting my fluorescent lights in my new scrap space. They are great for lighting to work by, but not for taking pictures.

5 comments:

Johanna said...

Love the funny pic's of your cat!! LOL!

eiyiyi said...

Oh, doesn't Arney just look delighted! Cute as anything but really, really unhappy! hugs, eileen

Banu said...

ooh!! Nice LO. The pictures of your cat are funny :) TFS

Tessa Buys said...

Poor kitty! Your layout is adorable and I am glad you are getting caught up :).

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

Brenda said...

awww this is sooo adorable!!! I LOVE your layout!! She is soooo adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda