Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Got Dirt?

Here'a another look into my hillbilly life style ;)
This layout has been in my "to do" pile for a while now.

In the summer we like to spend out weekends in the woods on our ATVs when we can. I got brave one trip and took my camera along.
I made the cuts on my Cricut using Plantin for the title font and Camp Out solutions for the 4 wheeler. I tried to give the 4 wheeler cut some interest by adding Stickles but I'm not loving it now :( I wrote my journaling on a Chatterbox wood tag and attached it with some glue dots. I felt with all the mud that the page was a little blah, so to give it some "bling" without being "girly" I added 3 sets of Dew Drops by each photo all from the Sunflower mix.

I embossed the title with my Cuttlebug Diamond Plate embossing folder though it's a little hard to see in the photo. There is a second page to this layout but it's going to have to wait for another day to get finished.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVE this layout Kristina!!! Love the embossing and the dirt paper!!!!We have a trail thru our woods that the boys use...ohhh I am sooo wanting spring to be here!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandy said...

OH how cute is this...what fab pics Kristina...and what fun papers..this is just the cutest!

Melissa S said...

Love the layout!! I left an award on my blog for you!

Marlene said...

Such a fun layout! I followed you here via Melissa's blog. :)

flowerdisco said...

I'd love to get some dirt too, that looks like a lot of fun!