Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Can Still See

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all. I went in for my 3 month post operative check up at the LASIK Plus vision center and Dr. Walsh was super excited to tell me that my eyes are 20/20 and that's how they are going to stay!! See, I had a very very very high prescription (-8 if any of you know what that means) and he expected that my eyes would somewhat revert after the first 3 months(because that is the norm with high prescriptions). Well they didn't, they are healed up great and should remain that way! It was very emotional, all the nurses and assistants in the office were cheering and congratulating me, because they all knew what a big deal it was too. I think that's the first time it really hit me that I will never wear glasses again, I'm getting teary just typing this :)

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on the 20/20 vision, I hope to be able to have the surgery one day...have a wonderful weekend...luv the candy wrappers!

enjoy *~*

all4sydney said...

Kristina that is great news!!! So happy for you!!