Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ugliest Card I've Ever Seen

I made this card for the card sketch challenge over at From C to Shining C. I also had a challenge of my own going on. I had some cardstock that I thought was just awful and wanted to do something with it to change my opinion of it. Well, I got out the fancy ribbon, the glittery embossing powder, a Prima flower and even a rhinestone and it's still the ugliest card I've ever seen! But at least I'm willing to own up to it. I don't even care enough about it to put a sentiment on it. If anyone reading this has the opposite opinion of mine please say so, or you can post that you agree with me. Trust me it won't hurt my feelings.

3 comments:

all4sydney said...

Kristina it is NOT ugly at all!! I like it!!

eiyiyi said...

I told you on fctsc, you silly thing. It is not ugly!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I keep looking at it trying to figure out why you think it's ugly... I don't think it is....