Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Mother's Day Cards

Here's a few cards I made for Mother's day.

I made this one for my Mom. I used my new Imaginisce Card Pad Kit for the cardstock. I embossed the edge of the card and the flower stem with the Cuttlebug "Just My Type" borders folder. I colored the stem embossing green with a Sharpie. The flower and leaves are Prima and the button and ribbon are from my stash.This is a card I made for my mother-in-law.I just used white cardstock for the background and inked the edges with a yellow stamp pad. The sunflower is Prima and the center of the flower is "sunflower" Dew Drops. For the stem I used a sizzix sunflower die and just snipped off the flower. I stamped each corner with a tiny leaf and added a dew drop for a little extra bling.

This last card I made for my Aunt Diann. She's always been my "other" mother and spoils my daughters like they are her grand daughters. For this card I used the very versatile Imaginisce Card Pad Kit for the background cardstock. The mat and sentiment is also from the kit I just jazzed it up a little with some chalk shading. The flowers are Prima and the centers are Dew Drops.

The Imaginsice Card Pad Kit, Cuttlebug folders, Prima flowers and Dew Drops are available in my store.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those flower cards!!! I especially love that sunflower!!