Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It Really is a Summer Card


I know, you're looking at this and thinking 'she must have posted the wrong picture' But no, this really is my summer themed card for Lily-Boo's.
What makes it a summer card? The inside of course :) it reads: and enjoy the summer!
This little kitty image "cat at window" reminds me of my little kitty, Arney. In the summer he spends more time outside than in and when he wants in, you'll find him pawing at our glad door around back. It's funny to see his little mouth opening wide meowing to get in, but you can't hear him. It's quite a pathetic spectacle he makes. I inked up the background of the image and the sentiment with some distress ink (antique linen and tea dye)
The image, as I mentioned, is a Lily-Boo that I colored with my Touch markers. The card stock is from the Imaginice build-a-card pad.

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

this kittie and it's story made me laugh....TFS!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love that saying and the colors are so summery!