Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

To all the Dad's out there, Happy Father's Day!

For my husband, I made a real simple card (cuz he's a no frills kind of guy)


This card shape was cut on my Cricut using the Wild Card cartridge. The paper is from the SEI Moravia paper pad and it is AWESOME for masculine cards! This paper has flocking on it (though you can't tell in the photo) it is fuzzy to the touch along the cream colored stripes. The solid blue frame around the cut out window is also part of the Moravia paper pad. I just love how all the papers coordinate in the paper pads! I attached the blue frame with some copper eyelets(they seem like a "masculine" fastener LOL) The sentiment is stamped inside and peeks through the window in the front of the card.





This is the card I made for my Dad. I used more of the SEI Moravia paper. The image is a Lilyboo digi stamp and I mounted it on some cardstock that I sprayed with dragonfly Glimmer Mist and then ran through my Cuttlebug using the Moroccan Screen embossing folder. I also added some Stickles to the booty in the treasure chest.

No comments: