Saturday, April 10, 2010

This May Make You Thirsty

Well, at least the colors made me want something fruity and tropical to drink.
PCM CC#22
I made this card for the Paper Craft Mania color challenge. We were challenged to use the colors green, orange and brown. Easy peasy with the SEI Mimosa paper. The beautiful citrus colors of that paper did make it a little hard to choose which one to use :) I love the pearl shimmer this one has. I also used the Prima Sweet and Sassy all about me flowers. I think the colors of those flowers compliment the Mimosa papers perfectly (click on those words to see all the colors in the assortment) I dotted the center of each flower with some orange Stickles. I stamped my sentiment with brown ink and a TAC stamp to take care of the "brown" requirement of the color challenge. I embossed the orange card stock with a Sizzix texture boutique embossing folder and my Cuttlebug (the Sizzix folders work beautifully in your Cuttlebug)
Before you go I'd like to remind every one that we are looking for next month's guest designer. over at YMH Designs blog. If you'd like to share what you can create with the FREE products I give you then send me an email (my email address is at the bottom of the page) with a link to your blog so the DT and I can take a peek at your work.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Love your use of colour in this card, and the texture is super
big hugs
En xx