Friday, August 7, 2009

Road Trip

Another completed layout from our Tennessee vacation. It was only in June, right?
The girls did so well in truck the whole time that it was truly worth scrapping about. As the title says, we spent 7 hours to and from Tennessee.
Details:
Road map patterned paper, orange card stock, We 'r memory keepers stickers (road and car) Karen Foster mini license plate, I use my Cricut and DS with the Mickey Font Cartridge to cut the title, license plate journaling tag and license plate photo mat. I used George for the other two mats. I also chalked the edges of the title and journaling tag with my Pebbles chalk to give it some depth. I attached the title with pop dots for lift and attached the license plates with brads.
Cricut products and Pebbles chalks are available in my store.

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Absolutely adorable! the layout and the girls.

I left something for you on my blog. hugs, eileen

Amber H. said...

Great layout, and what well behaved girls! We were thinking of taking a road trip to Montana, but it would have been a 8.5 hour drive one way, so I changed my mind. Seven hours seems a bit more manageable.

And I'm so jealous you have TWO redheads! SO ADORABLE!!

Brenda said...

Love how this layout turned out! I love the colors you used as well.
hugs
Brenda

all4sydney said...

Oh Kristina I LOVE everything about this layout!!