Thursday, August 6, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge #16

I'm a day late again for the Wednesday challenge over at From C to Shining C, but it's OK 'cuz they don't care it's a great bunch of people on that MB!
I used my Cuttlebug D'vine swirls folder to emboss a transparency (I'm loving this technique) then I attached a piece of DCWV glitter paper to the inside of the card and a small square of DCWV pocket full of posies paper to the outside, I cut two slits in the transparency and threaded the ribbon through so that it was on both the inside and outside of the card. I attached some Primas with a brad and stamped "happy birthday" with Staz-on. I attached another piece of the posies paper to the inside so I'd have somewhere to write my message.

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

wow that is just beautiful

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful job, beautiful card. hugs, eileen

all4sydney said...

That is just BEAUTIFUL Kristina!! I LOVE it!!

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog!
hugs
Brenda
ohhh AWESOME card!wait till you seen what I did with the lil primas that you sent me again thank you I love em!!!