Thursday, July 16, 2009

My ATG

Kevin and the girls got me an ATG for my birthday (they just didn't know it) I have been wanting one for a while thanks to all the enablers on the message boards :) I ordered it last week and it arrived yesterday. I spend last night spray painting it blue (because I don't like red at all) and then when it was dry this morning I decorated it. *OK let's face it, that's the real reason I wanted an ATG, not to save on adhesive, but so I could alter it!

Here's a before photo (stock photo):

And here is my ATG after (Kevin says I bedazzled it!)

I had to masked off everything I didn't want to be blue. I added rub-ons (which are glittery but don't show well in the photos) stamped the word Dream with opaque white Staz-on (which doesn't show well either) and I added light blue rhinestones in a swirl pattern on one side and a star burst pattern on the other side and a little on the handle. I haven't even had a chance to use it on a project yet. In fact I just loaded the tape right before I took the photos.

4 comments:

Enfys said...

What a transformation. It looks ready for a party!
hugs
En xx

Brenda said...

I LOVE what you did with it!!!
hugs
Brenda

Tracy said...

Super job Kristina ~ I LOVE my ATG and I know you will too. It's so easy to use and I reach for it constantly. Hugs!

Tracy

Sandy said...

Happy B day...and what a great gift...isn't it nice when they really 'know' you....love the bedazzed version .... you go girl!