Friday, July 10, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge #12

Here's a card I made for the challenge over at From C to Shining C (clicking on the words will take you there). It's a little late, the challenge is held on Wednesdays and I just got around to doing mine.

I used the following papers (listed from background to foreground) DCWV green card stock, DCWV stack 5 stripes, Bazzill card stock tomato, Prima Signs of Spring orange hounds tooth, Bazzill card stock rust. The stamp is from the paper studio encouraging words collection and the ribbon is from my stash. Oh, the bracket shape was cut on my Cricut with SCAL. I downloaded the best set of dingbats for it from this fabulous blog Clever Someday (clicking on the words will take you right to it!)
You can get the entire Prima Signs of Spring double sided paper collection for FREE just by purchasing $20 worth of Prima products from either of my stores (web or ebay)

3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Great job. My favorite kind of card. Simple and elegant!

hugs, eileen

all4sydney said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!! I love those colors!!

Unknown said...

Very cute....love that striped paper!