Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Awards

I'm so excited! I was given two blog awards from Mary, her blog is KreatesKards if you'd like to check it out.


The lemonade award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude. *me, aww shucks!*



The Honest scrap award requires me to state 10 honest things about me and then pass it on to 7 others. So here goes:

1. I usually spend more time reading blogs and visiting the MBs than I spend actually crafting.

2. I'm going to be the big 3-0 next month but it's no big deal to me.

3. I hope that I will be able to open a brick-n-mortar scrapbook store when my girls both go to school. (in about 4 more years!)

4. I wish I could get lasik eye surgery, but I'd always rather spend the money on something else.

5. I don't like peanut butter(I'm getting pretty desperate, trying to find honest statements)

6. I met my husband in a restaurant, I was his waitress and I was engaged to someone else!

7. I love Disney World, I've been there 3 times and can't wait to take my daughters.

8. I play (or at at least I used to) the drums

9. My favorite color is blue ( I know, getting desperate again)

10. I don't think that people are really going to care what 10 honest things I write about.

So now I will pass it on, if you want to check out the blogs I'm giving it to here's the links:



I visit these blogs almost daily, there are others that I visit but they have already received these awards (go figure).

No comments: