I'm so excited! I was given two blog awards from Mary, her blog is KreatesKards if you'd like to check it out.
The lemonade award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude. *me, aww shucks!*
The Honest scrap award requires me to state 10 honest things about me and then pass it on to 7 others. So here goes:
1. I usually spend more time reading blogs and visiting the MBs than I spend actually crafting.
2. I'm going to be the big 3-0 next month but it's no big deal to me.
3. I hope that I will be able to open a brick-n-mortar scrapbook store when my girls both go to school. (in about 4 more years!)
4. I wish I could get lasik eye surgery, but I'd always rather spend the money on something else.
5. I don't like peanut butter(I'm getting pretty desperate, trying to find honest statements)
6. I met my husband in a restaurant, I was his waitress and I was engaged to someone else!
7. I love Disney World, I've been there 3 times and can't wait to take my daughters.
8. I play (or at at least I used to) the drums
9. My favorite color is blue ( I know, getting desperate again)
10. I don't think that people are really going to care what 10 honest things I write about.
So now I will pass it on, if you want to check out the blogs I'm giving it to here's the links:
I visit these blogs almost daily, there are others that I visit but they have already received these awards (go figure).