Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Digi for Sketchy Thursdays

I just got some new digital scrapping software and had to try it out. I find the best and easiest way to work in a digital layout is by following a sketch. So of course I turn to my favorite sketch site, Sketchy Thursdays, for their latest sketch.

Now, I will NEVER trade my traditional paper and scrappy supplies in and go completely digital, but every now and then I just like to play around on my computer and get caught up on the overwhelming amount of photos I need to get scrapped. Plus there are a lot of good freebie design kits out there that are just so fun to play with and you could even do a little hybrid scrapping with them if you like.

6 comments:

creativelyfabulous said...

So cute! I love my scrappy stuff but I like seeing what others can do with all that digital stuff. Great Layout!

lisa said...

So zesty!! Lovely bright page : )

MirjamC said...

such a cute lo! love the bright orange and green! thanks for playing along with sketchy thursdays!

Jeanet said...

Beautiful! I love those photo's and those bright colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Amarilys said...

absolutely adorable! love how you used orange throughout the layout to accent the orange dress!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the cute cute cute photos and the COLORS totally ROCK!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)